Good Music We Can Know

Thursday, April 21, 2016

Tonight in the Explorers Room: Visages et Chants du Monde


Tonight in the Explorers Room we'll be enjoying music from all over the world, including some pretty amazing 10" and 7" French ethnographic recordings and Brazilian/Latin LPs I found at a thrift shop two days ago.  Just a cool evening, bursting with all kinds of juicy sounds.  Some of it, I'll have barely heard myself.  It'll be fun.  See you there, I hope.

C H A N T S (7-10, you know the drill.)

After tonight's show, I'll be gone for two weeks, bopping around in jungle and sea, expeditioning, collecting new artifacts for the explorers room.  I'll be back on May 12.  But stay tuned to Thursday nights, as any week now we'll see the maiden voyage of Little Danny's (of Office Naps/The Exotica Project, etc.)new show, the Cool Blue Flame.  Yes please. Very exciting.

No comments: