Good Music We Can Know

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Flash Strap Dublab Mix! Voyage: Up Synthetic River


A while back, Dublab asked if I would do a mix for their mega-music site.  I put one together using an assortment of synth-exoticisms that had been intriguing me of late; many of them went into this last episode of Explorers Room (which shared the same name), though not all, and not in the same form.  I tried to make this more of a free-flowing collage of sounds and evocations. 

Give it a listen!  Download it! And when the summer rolls around, get yourself on a river with some sort of sound device and use it as your voyage-soundtrack.   

VOYAGE: UP SYNTHETIC RIVER

5 comments:

Peter said...

looking forward to listening. thanks.

Anonymous said...

Your blog is amazing! Thank you so much, I look forward to your updates x

walkingtrees said...

Nice job Evan, great to see you on Dublab..I've been a supporter of that collective for years.

Justin S. said...

Thank you thank you thank you for creating one of the best music blogs on the internet. You've opened up new vistas -- and profoundly improved the inside of my head. Thank you and keep on travelin'

Mischa said...

Was listening to this beautiful piece of work again and wanted to compliment you.
Really nice :-)
Regards,
Mischa from Amsterdam.