Good Music We Can Know

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Sphere Sauvage


A message to any of you out there who might be reading from the St. Louis area: In the unbelievable scenario that you haven't got anything better to do with your Friday evening, you might consider attending the opening of a show in which I have the above piece (a collaboration with my beloved colleague, Raleigh Gardiner) at Luminary Center for the Arts, at 2644 Cherokee St., from 7-10.  Further info

Come penetrate our exotic terrarium, sink in the stereo-wingback chair, and read my book.  Or check it out anytime through Feb. 1st.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

You wrote a book?--Bill

Flash Strap said...

It is a collage book-- some of the pages appear at the top of the blog, for example.

Anonymous said...

oh, how i wish i wish i wish i could be there!

j

Anonymous said...

Is your book for sale? I like the collages!--Bill

Feq'wah said...

not from St Louis, but perhaps a saint non the less, now, tell me, where's that book, tell me straight...

Anonymous said...

tell us all

Flash Strap said...

The book exists, right now, solely as its original self. It is singular and a sighting is rare. Very soon, though, I'd like to have it viewable online. Maybe copies available for purchase, too, if anyone would want them.

Flash Strap said...

I wish you coulda been there too, J.

I'll be seeing you soon, though

Anonymous said...

Wish I could let some tarantulas loose in there witcha bro. Y'all are true conquerors! Miss ya,

Mo.

Alex said...

Nice looking install, would love to see book scans!